Today I Met 4 Other Window Cleaners

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Jun 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

All in the same area ! Lol i talked to everyone... and in total the time i wasted by talking to all of them was 2 hours! Lol

Had a good chat with all the cleaners i approached 3 of them... and 1 approached me.... 1 of them said to me hes turning work away because hes that busy he goes he will take my number nad tell people to ring me cos he cant cover the most work.

Another 1 said hes selling a round worth £500.00 he said its really good and he wants around 2 grand for it he said to me1 estate and its brilliant.

IT was pretty good meeting them all.... i was shocked when i seen them all ;) When i seen the 4th one i was like woah.... Lol

On 1 housing estate out of 100 houses... their was 4 of us including me cleaning !

LOL

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

Buy that round pal i'd say, easy make the money back way you going.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Nah... havent even got £100.00 to spend on a round never mind 20x that ! Lol

Dont need to buy a round.... ill have a big established round in no time :)

Got another 4 customers today :) 1 of them came up to me whilst cleaning and got the other 3 of canvassing only for 40 minutes ! ;)

Got 67 customers now :)

My aim is to get up to 100 customers withing 2 months ;) That would be some achievement for me

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Did they like your wellies lol. I always talk to other windys. Think it's good to exchange words.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Lmao.... they all have decent van set ups ... one had a poure freedom 2 man set up looked really decent ! ;) I showed them my setup ( trolley mount ) They were impressed lol

Advertisement