Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No More Having To Defrost The Windscreen

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

had a spare tube heater that i brought to try out and had a thought to try it set up under my windscreen last night,

set it up turned it on when i got in yesterday and left it.

went out to the van this morning to find this

so went out and brought another one tonight for the otherside, now i dont even need to scrap the van in the morning either!!

View attachment 793

Hot water and heaters in your van? Man up rc /emoticons/biggrin.png
lol can be out sooner in the morning now! lol

as they say:-

TIME IS MONEY!!

plus the hot water is great on first cleans and conservatory roofs!

done a simple flat plastic roof covered in green algee the other day 10m x3m quoted £25 and after 15 minutes with the hot water it was done!

Sorry rc but the logo on your bonnet reminds me of retro Atari game or something /emoticons/tongue.png

Dread to think what your electric bill is going to be with all those heaters running in your van overnight :rolleyes:

I got myself screen wash for car which goes down to - 25! (purple colour)

I also bought de icer which looks similar which goes down to -35! (purple colour)

A few sprays of that and window screen is de iced and ready to go!

I think only Ford do heated front window screens!

Wonder why they don't make screen wash with de icer in it, probably to make more money off you! Makes sense though doesnt it.

Dread to think what your electric bill is going to be with all those heaters running in your van overnight :rolleyes:
with the 3 heaters in the van for a non stop 24hour period works out to be 48p! so thats 2p an hour!

Back