Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stopping The Water Moving

Neil

Anyone know how i could stop the water moving around so much in my van ? When i stop at the lights on a flat road the van rocks backwards and forwards i start feeling sea sick lol

Freeze it!!! Lol

Some people get plastic flower pots, place the 2 bottoms together, cable tie them and use them to fill tank and that helps.

Freeze it!!! Lol
Some people get plastic flower pots, place the 2 bottoms together, cable tie them and use them to fill tank and that helps.
so when the tank is empty put the flower pots in and fill up ? And leave them in there all the time? It wont mess with the reading of the water will it?

so when the tank is empty put the flower pots in and fill up ? And leave them in there all the time? It wont mess with the reading of the water will it?
That's right, you will have to wash them with pure water first a few times but after that it will be fine.

Loads of empty 2 litre coke bottles helps...just throw em in the tank
When empty do you mean with lids on? If so that will reduce the amount of water you can carrying the tank,
if lids of the the water would get tragedy in the bottles also reducing the water you can use!

so when the tank is empty put the flower pots in and fill up ? And leave them in there all the time? It wont mess with the reading of the water will it?That's right, you will have to wash them with pure water first a few times but after that it will be fine.
cool cheers mate i will try it out

When empty do you mean with lids on? If so that will reduce the amount of water you can carrying the tank' date=' [/color'] 

if lids of the the water would get tragedy in the bottles also reducing the water you can use!

Exactly!!!...it wont move about to much then!!!
/emoticons/biggrin.png

Some one told me that they do it and it works...I've not tried it myself
It would work, but if you do that in a 500lt then you might just get 200-250lt water in there with them, if not less as the bottles would take up a lot of room.

It would work' date=' but if you do that in a 500lt then you might just get 200-250lt water in there with them, if not less as the bottles would take up a lot of room.[/quote']I think maybe just 1-2 bottles would be OK

Back