Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap Boots

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Bought some new boots for winter and had em on this morning, dirt cheap but great boots so thought I'd share. I usually wear hiking boots but toes have been freezing last couple of weeks so went for some steel toe and midsole ones. Gotta say I haven't felt the cold at all this morning and they're real comfy as well, real bonus they cost less than 20 quid (actually found somewhere else on amazon as cheap as 13 squid now doh).

Heres the cheaper link, I only need em for the real cold days and well worth the money.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003JNE8TO/ref=asc_df_B003JNE8TO10962700/?tag=googlecouk06-21&creative=22134&creativeASIN=B003JNE8TO&linkCode=asn

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Now those I like, they look a bit toastie..
yer they are nice, only had them on twice now, need new socks tho, they keep slipping down inside the boots. normaly my boots dont come past my ankles so its easy to pull them up when needed, but have to undo boots at times if they go down to much!

I like thoses RC, do they give you much ankle support? Thinking of using them in the motorbike lol
non at all, if anything they are loose round mine as they dont pull in tight to the leg, its like wearing a welli, plenty of room to tuck trousers inside them! but you cant pull your feet out of them

i wear normal nike airmaxs
same ere H lad good old air max 95 me when im on windows when im on the garden i wear jcb drive masters,solid boots.
_0_0_2NQEO.jpg

We worse than women lol, boots, long johns, thermal vests, is there anything else we should share /emoticons/biggrin.png

We worse than women lol, boots, long johns, thermal vests, is there anything else we should share /emoticons/biggrin.png
What make of handbag do you carry when you go collecting! Lol

I got a bumbag! You?
I don't go out collecting for my round, but for the people that payment on the day i have leather wallet in the glove box of the van, never keeping it in the side of the door just in case He gets in! Lol

I keep it at front if I use it, they'd need to be quick. Ya didn't go to my school and be smaller than everyone else without learning a few things.

Besides I seldom need to collect so don't use it really lol but have done.

Back