Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose Reel Fittings

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Would get different to them, they way to big and heavy to use, there is smaller and lighter ones out there that will be better!

Hi RC thanks for reply, they are on the hose that comes from the pump to the reel so i aint dragging them about if that makes sense, the fittings from the reel too the pole are all small lightweight minibore stuff .

Look like rectus 26 from the van mount plate adapted to fit hose making em heavier than normal could be wrong though if they are rectus try eBay for rectus 26 or 21 with hose connection male to suit internal of hose eg 8mm or 12.5 can't tell from photo if they are rectus will say on the silver ring bit on the pull back section of the connector

For example of van mount plate check out brodex site for spare parts to compare defo cheaper on eBay

Think possibly your connector the rusty bit on the end will have a female thread that may separate from the adaption if you wanted to buy just that bit check thread sizes though as a few different thread sizes

The ends on the pictures are the female type to stop water flowin out when the male connector from the pole hose is disconnected obviously the same type of connectors are required the pole hose will self drain if fitted with a male connector worth noting when putting pole in van as water will appear on the storage area hence why people paint vans with waterproof paint/ sealer

Hi RC thanks for reply' date=' they are on the hose that comes from the pump to the reel so i aint dragging them about if that makes sense, the fittings from the reel too the pole are all small lightweight minibore stuff .[/quote']Oh right, couldn't you change to the brass hozelock connections? be cheaper and easier to get hold of.

The ends on the pictures are the female type to stop water flowin out when the male connector from the pole hose is disconnected obviously the same type of connectors are required the pole hose will self drain if fitted with a male connector worth noting when putting pole in van as water will appear on the storage area hence why people paint vans with waterproof paint/ sealer
They dont go to the pole hose they go to the metal reel , looking on ebay i reckon they are rectus26 like you said, ill probably see if i can change fittings too brass hozelock as i can get em local cheers mate

Brass hose lock defo cheaper not tried the brass ones though have had lots of drips at the plastic hoselocks first used on trolley system let us know how the brass ones get on

Brass hose lock defo cheaper not tried the brass ones though have had lots of drips at the plastic hoselocks first used on trolley system let us know how the brass ones get on
I got brass fitted on my hot water system and have no leaks, but on my cold water system I have the odd one as these are still plastic hozelock.

RC do you use the male hoselock on your poles if so how do you find em for snagging
No just from tank to reels, then use the rectus21 female on the hoses, and have the male part on all my poles.

Latest Posts

Back