Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water pressure is to low for Ionic system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They are based in Cambridgeshire no is 01223790049 , ask to speak to Oliver , I've got the 800 ltr one it's amazing produce 1000 ltr of pure in about 2 to 2.5 hours , they retro fitted it on my Ionic's system . Well impressed with it

To be honest I cannot remember they did a load of other work at the same time , I think if you look on there web site you will find them listed with prices , it's the exact same pump that Ionic's use I tried them they wanted £2000 and wouldn't sell me the pump so I went to Grippatank

There prices have obviously come down then probably due to the competition!!!!! I expect Oliver will be able to suggest something I assume you use a static tank and fill vans from that have a chat to him he is usually reasonable on price and does a lot of bespoke work did a great job on mine

What's the down side of having low water pressure? I have a ionic system on board. Apart from taking ages to fill will the low water pressure effect any thing else? I think I remember someone saying that over time it will effect the RO membrane?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
The membrane won't work as efficiently as it will with higher water pressure. This means that you will use more resin polishing the water off.

@Green Pro Clean Ltd put up a video recently of the difference between pumped and unpumped on his system.

I've contacted pure freedom, grippa tank and X line. I need a pump that boosts to 65 psi , runs of my marine battery connected to my RO system and will start stop automatically when filling. Xline is the cheapest at £85 for the pump and 2 hours labour at £35ph - perfect. The only trouble is they are 4 hours away from me!! Anyone know of anyone who can fit this for me that's close to Southampton? Many thanks

I've contacted pure freedom, grippa tank and X line. I need a pump that boosts to 65 psi , runs of my marine battery connected to my RO system and will start stop automatically when filling. Xline is the cheapest at £85 for the pump and 2 hours labour at £35ph - perfect. The only trouble is they are 4 hours away from me!! Anyone know of anyone who can fit this for me that's close to Southampton? Many thanks

Before you go any further what r/o have you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back