Too good to be true

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Jackjoewill, Dec 17, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

Changed to wfp three months ago after thirty years trad. On my fifth clean now (every 3 weeks) and can't believe the difference. I am finding the windows so clean before I start, and am feeling slightly guilty cleaning them. Also I am flying through my work, without even trying. Is this the same for everyone, and will it get even better in the summer.
    Why did I not change years ago ?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

WFP every 3 weeks :eek:. Get some 'Vision' and you'll be even quicker. Have you thought about branching out into uPVC cleaning too?

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

The force is strong with this one...I feel like saying "Well I told you so" :D

4. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

No thanks Tuffers. I'm 62 now and am happy with my lot. I'm really lucky my son is also a window cleaner, and he purifies the water for me. I just fill my five barrels a day, take my trolley in the car, and off I go for six hours. Used to be seven hours, climbing the ladder about 100 times a day. This is heaven.

5. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

easy peasy
    safe also jack makes your job so much easier

6. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

I am to busy with other services and van is too small otherwise wfp setup from the beginning

7. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

well i have just started up in the last month, not cleaned trad ever so cant compare. But after doing first cleans i was questioning my decision to go into window cleaning, using lots of water and taking ages...

Just started doing 2nd cleans and now im starting to see whats possible, think i cleaned 5 houses in 1hr30min other day compare that with about 5 hour the first time around, a combination of refining technique and the windows hardly needing any cleaning, i know i could knock 30 mins off that as well once i get a longer pole and a van mount and more confident.

Ive no experience of summer wither only rain and wind and cold so far, cant wait for spring to get out canvassing and grafting and earning:)

8. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

I take five barrels with me each day now. Six hour day, and I still have water left at the end of the day. Finished today, and cleaned my car with the remainder.

9. Three weeks? You're robbing them!

10. abs

abs Guru

If you want to make your life even easier cheap pump in a box are 130 from eBay then you just connect a hose and walk to your property your cleaning

Advertisement