Took My Pf Trolley Apart Today And Got Van Mount System Now

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Jul 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

It took me ages taking it apart becasue the pump was a right headache to get out ... the little bolts were hard to hold on to whilst removing the screws.... so i was lucky to find a big spanner otherwise i wouldnt of got anywer lol

I screwed my pump on the side and below it my varistream is going to be their... Haven put this on yet ( am going to get some strong double sided sticky stuff to old it on to the side ) then below that is going to be my battery :) Im going to take my battery in my house every 2/3 days to charge it.

Im also goign to put pipe clips on the side to put my hoses onto their :) So its all looking good upto now :D

Advertisement
  2. daley

daley Banned

not shor thats the best way ,later on ul find that u cud have dun with troly thats y most use it as van mount

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Totally agree

4. mark m

mark m Hero

Agree as well

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Whats the point ? when im going to get a backpack lol

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

The cost of a back pack will be same/more as buying a pump and controller..

I'd much prefer a trolley than a backpack.. I will be getting my backpack some wheels !

7. harunh

harunh Legend

I see,,,,,

I use a van mount 24-7 and i never take the trolley out ! So may aswell take it apart. I had to carry it in my house all the time... a big bulky trolley to charge it... were now i just take the battery out :) I can carry it in 1 hand :D lol

Plus a backpack is more ideal to me then a trolley for a awkward access.... Cos when u got a trolley u got 2 heavy things 2 carry and thats a trolley and a 25ltr barrell ! Takes for ever.... with a backpack i dont mind carrying it on my back :p only going to fill it with 10litres per time to do the back of awkward access houses.

So its a step forward in the right direction for me :D

8. chip

chip Guru

Ditto.
    I think the line of reasoning h is that a trolley inthe back used as a van mount is harmless as such ( unless you have severe space issues, I guess) and for some reason you just might need to take it out to work.
    Anyway glad you're happy, get yourself a sackbarrow for your backpack, make life a tad easier than carrying all the time

9. harunh

harunh Legend

The trolley was annoying mate lol i had to carry it in and out to charge it and even if it was charged i still had to take it in my house because i dont leave any valuables in the van overnight, plus i font need a sackbsrrow just going to fill it up 8-10 litres and csrry it myself :)

Advertisement