Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Training

WCF

Help Support WCF:

alex1987

I am an experienced traditional window cleaner, but I am a novice when it comes to wfp cleaning. I have asked a lot of questions and I have good pole control and a reasonable idea of proper technique, but I do wonder if it would be a benefit to go on one of those training days.

There's training43.com and BWCA, that offer a day course.

Has anyone been on one of these, or would they recommend going on one?

Mate of mine went on a training day cost him sumat like £400. I wouldn't bother. You could train a chimp to do it.
Lol wtf £400, rather buy lotto tickets with that haha. I saw one for £125, I would only do it if I had like a load of people telling me they went on one and it was the dogs b.

its all psychological at the start , youl look back and laugh in no time , hold on to your money and read and ask plenty on here and you wont go wrong

How much real experience could you get in one day? You will learn more by making mistakes and then correcting them. If you are thorough and check your work you will get a confidence in your ability, just keep working and you will learn so much more.

It's same as driving lessons, when you pass the test that's when you really learn to drive.

Save your money and put it into advertising instead, much more beneficial.

see if there is someone close to you and ask them to teach you I have had 3 people now from this forum

yeah I think you are all totally right. Just need to learn from my mistakes and try and learn as much as I can from experienced guys. it's what I did with trads, and to think you can go on a trad training course, does actually make me laugh. thanks a lot guys.

Back