Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Looking Custie

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

I have this single woman who always answers the door in those sexy secretary type glasses. Mid 20's / Blonde / size 10 / 34 24 34 that's a guess /emoticons/wink.png always very polite - my god she's hot and she knows it lol :heart:

I got 1 my 2nd customer she was.... shes reeli pretty and i had a good little chat with her think she lives by herself with kids... and she drives a nice car... vauxhall corsa VXR... i said to her nice car u got ther /emoticons/tongue.png she was buzzin lmaooo

He's got 7 custys. Has upset a fellow windy, has started a wellie craze & is now chatting up a custy. Is there no end to your talent big h lol.

LOL I got a new customer last week, she was sick at home, no bra on and then commented on my BIG pole...

possible becuase I have a 35 foot WFP and was cleaning the second floor....

that was the first person that actually said that comment in that way, I guess I should not clean while holding the pole between my legs. must get the girls going or somethings ;0

lucy for me my missus just laughted when I told her...

Mine lives right across street from me and is fit as a butchers dog, I'll stop there before I'm sensored but lets just say the rest aren't owned by butchers.

Back