Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Picked up a cheap van over the weekend ,it is not worth a great deal but i got it cheap Berlingo x reg i would say i would get about £700 for it . Do i sell it and make a few quid quickly or i was thinking do i put a tank in pump etc and sell it as starter van what do you think would make the biggest profit .?

wyedale were most tanks are made is just round the corner from me and for £40 cash no question asked i can get a brand new 250lt tank

got my van for £900 and my van is a 'y' reg 1.9d and has a 250lt and a 125lt tank in it plus all that equipment and it handles fine with no problems. if you could set it up really good for cheap, i would think you could make more money selling as starter van than on its own!

jesus there must be something wrong with mine then i had 20 bags of ballast in mine and i couldnt get up a hill in my street had to goo the long way round.had new clutch and belts too?

if i had 250l in mine it would die lol.

jesus there must be something wrong with mine then i had 20 bags of ballast in mine and i couldnt get up a hill in my street had to goo the long way round.had new clutch and belts too?

if i had 250l in mine it would die lol.
its slow off the start and drinks alittle at times, but apart from that its not bad.

Back