Total Newbie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Wheatie, Aug 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Hello all!

In December I will be leaving the Army and I would like to go into self-employment. I have looked on a few sites and all giving lots of useful information! I'm looking at courses could anyone please recommend any for a beginner and to start up self-employed?

Any information would be great!

Many thanks!

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Contact impact 43 on here they run courses they should be able to help you out .

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Took the words right out ma mouth

4. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Many thanks!

5. mark m

mark m Hero

tell everybody where you live ,someone might be able to help

6. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Cheers mate, I live at the moment just outside of Fllet, Hampshire but will living in Ash near Aldershot from January of next year!

7. mark m

mark m Hero

keep my number when you are about to leave give me a ring i could take you out for the day and show you the ropes i live in dorset so not to far from you

8. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

I have 7 weeks leave from mid September, would be great to arrange something! Many thanks for the kind offer! I would love the opportunity!

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Hi mate, it's very daunting coming back to civvy street to go self employed it will take time to get used to, but listen to the lads on here impact 43 and this forum will help you on your way loads and questions you have just ask and they will be answered in minutes, what reg you in at the min? Have you done you pre release yet?

10. Posh

Posh Hero

You couldnt go with anyone better mate. He's our prime minister.

Advertisement