Trad 3 - wfp nil

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Joshua D, Aug 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

#1 Joshua D, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    I clean this road and I have every house but 3, today that changed one came out asked me some questions about wfp. How does it work? I said it's 100% pure water pumped from a water tank into a brush when the water dries the window should be clean.
    She then said her window cleaner came on Saturday in pouring rain and she asked him how can you clean in the rain he said they add something to the PURE water? I just laughed and thought pure water isn't pure if they add stuff to it? anyone ever heard such sillyness?

Anyway the 3 I didn't clean said that after he left the next Day they were all the Windows where still dirty, so got 3 New custys now I clean the hole road happy man today :)

Advertisement
  2. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Sounds like a muppet wfp operator.

3. TolishAPurd

Must be good to get a whole road mate. My round is getting more and more compact but it would be great to walk a whole street and not have to drive to jobs.

4. cheapncheerful

oh joshua...dodgy ground...bit of a war on here...or is that brush wars ...i get mixed up:rofl:

i have to say....if you trad them in pouring rain...you may get the same result...me...i love both methods...i a true hybrid windy...:D

the more compact the work the better just like monopoly...:D

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I like to trad in the rain..don't need to (add anything) to my ecover and vinegar and windows still gleaming..nothing against wfp as am gradually getting some stuff together but surely you can work in the rain

6. cheapncheerful

we will find out on wednesday....booked in and will be done...i sick of too many people mithering me when i not had a break...:D

7. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

If the rain is dripping/bouncing off the house structure onto the window then it doesn't matter what cleaning method is used.

8. cheapncheerful

what i never get is....its a nice sunny day...you happy ...custy happy....pays up...chucks it down all day next day...

its a rainy day...custy moans ...job done okay...but moans again when they pay...next day sunny...

cant win em all...

9. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

Lol I know you can work in the rain I do when no one is in, it's rubbish this guy came out with and the bodge of a job he did, I didn't see one clean sill they where all filthy including the bottom! I don't have a problem with wfp just wish people would use it properly and not make things up to try and get more work.

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I don't see the difference. .bad weather tomorrow and windows cleaned today or bad weather today and windows cleaned..still clean then rained on

Advertisement