Trad Cleaner Buying A Trolley System

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Sep 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Hi, I'm a trad cleaner but I'm getting too old and knackered to keep climbing the ladder, plus I have quite a few jobs where I can't reach certain windows. I'm looking to get a trolley system from here > http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/complete-package-water-fed-trolley---window-cleaning-1413-p.asp

Before I buy it (probably Friday as rain is forecast) does anyone else use one and can you get it cheaper than my link? Would you recommend them? My mate has one and uses it all the time now.

Advertisement
  2. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

Have you considered diy. I'm trad and considering getting one for over coni's, its a cheaper, seems a lot for that type of set up. Youtube Wagga, got some good reviews and tips.

3. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

4. harunh

harunh Legend

pretty cheap but not many people have used it as its pretty new on the market

the purefreedom trolley is the one to look at on the market

also john hewitt is a good trolley that many people regard highly - http://www.johnhewitt.com/trolleys.htm

5. Posh

Posh Hero

£100 20 litre backpack & homemade Harris pole bout £150 altogether. Put it on a trolley.

Advertisement