Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hose through floor sorted

Where did you buy the roller guides from @Jake ? Thinking of doing mine soon, been looking at them power up reels, seem decent for the price, you seen them?

Yeah was gonna be buying greens powerup, but he's not got his new ones yet,

Like the look of the powerup HD, but can't see it for sale on Jordan's website for some reason...

Used a hole saw @Eviestevie :thumbsup:

@Tuffers

The bumper was metal, about 3 mm thick, so I thought 'why not give it a go'

Used self drilling screws, big fat ones,

If it comes loose, I've got another plan, to bolt it on to the chasid just behind the bumper, but I thought I'd try it here for now,

It felt solid from testing today, but we'll see in a week how it holds up, I think it will be fine, if not, I'll change it to a more solid part of the chassis

Had to get them ordered to brammer from redashe,

Google redashe hose guides mate

Damo bought his direct from them, but they told me they don't sell direct, so they will ship it to a local distributor for you

Had to get them ordered to brammer from redashe,
Google redashe hose guides mate

Damo bought his direct from them, but they told me they don't sell direct, so they will ship it to a local distributor for you
Much difference between Gardiners guide and the Redasche Jake?

Gardiner sell the redashe one mate, redashe do loads, and Gardiner happen to sell that square one,

But to get the one for the bumper, I had to order it in to a local supplier

Gardiner sell the redashe one mate, redashe do loads, and Gardiner happen to sell that square one,
But to get the one for the bumper, I had to order it in to a local supplier
Ahh right, looking at the pics I thought they were the same?

Nah the bumper one is a L shaped one

Pic here: (mine has the black rollers as you can get the solid rollers or hollow white rollers, obviously onwent for the black solid ones that aren't pictured)

View attachment 5781

How did you think i attached it to the bumper if it was the flat one @Tuffers ?

Now I know why you asked if I thought it would be strong enough lol!!

Gotcha Jakey boy. Silly me. Do you think you could cut out a hole in the bumper and place one there instead of below it?
Don't think so mate, don't think there was room,

If your bumper has room then defo yeah!

Problem was I needed it to be lower anyway, so the hose avoided all the bits and bobs under the van, (metal bits on the chassis etc)

So it's actually better being as low as possible, keep the hose well away from anything snagging

Latest Posts

Back