Trad pole attachments

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Elliot, Mar 10, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

I've just doe a fsg . Now there was about 5 metres above the conny which was awkward to clean . I sprayed some chemical on the wfp brush and it got the thick off , but there was some striping on the fascia it wouldn't shift . So I got my trad pole out with the applicator on , and fastened a magic sponge on top with a rubber band . :D It did it ok , but,is there something that fits on top of the pole which you can buy to make it easier. Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. Wheelie Clean

Wheelie Clean Member

Had this issue myself, it's a bit of a ball ache. I've got away with a microfibre cloth over the brush with elastic bands and used solvent cleaner before but I was looking at these: Harris Finesse Paint Pad and Handle | Homebase

Looks like it might do a job?

3. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

:)That looks spot on . Nice one , defo gunna sort one of them out at the weekend .

4. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Went down to b&q yesterday . Didn't have the harris one but they had one virtually the same made by diall . It works perfect . I put 3 sponges on and give it a go on a trad pole . Sometimes the simple things work the best . Thanks for the link wheelie clean .

5. Wheelie Clean

Wheelie Clean Member

You're welcome bud, glad to help.

Advertisement