Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snow Hitting Glass That's Wet

O

OoO

So cleaning some windows. Glass is drying off.

The snow is hitting the glass and you can see the snow sliding down!

Is this gonna dry normal?

In checking back later.

its no diff to rain mate. just frozen aint it. i cleaned windows this morning. we still need to make a living and ppl just cant seem to grasp that. i had a custy have a go at me coz i done her windows in heavy snow. i said its not diff to rain. she said but they will get dirty. i said nooo rain and snow dont make them dirty DIRT DOES!

I've heard that snow tds is 0. Can't verify, would expect it to read the same as the rain in your area

as it happens after seeing ur post damo i got some snow and im defrosting it out and testing it. i tested the water dripping from my greenhouse into my barrels and it was 004 but the snow aint defrosted yet, its 70% and sat on the radiator lol

I will check the glass once dried tomorrow. From what i could see it will dry ok. But i am not comfortable with working in heavy rain or snow like today. It was quite bad for an hour or so!

I will check the glass once dried tomorrow. From what i could see it will dry ok. But i am not comfortable with working in heavy rain or snow like today. It was quite bad for an hour or so!
You need to stop worrying about that. I was like that when I started out going back to check work. If you've done them correctly snow or rain will NOT affect the glass. Just move to next job and stop being paranoid mate. Honest /emoticons/wink.png

Back