Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inconsiderate

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danfire

Wish customers would let me know they've passed away before I clean their windows...don't think I'll be seeing that £10 anytime soon...if only I'd done the neighbours first.

Or leave a note thro the door saying called and cleaned for the last 8 months. Total £120. Is everything ok? That might get a response

had one a couple of years ago,i knew he was ill.just carried on cleaning his windows.his daughter was there at the time and she knew I was cleaning the windows.she was only there if she wanted something off her dad.anyway I knocked the door for payment,he always paid cash.did you not no my dad has died!!NO,you don't want me to pay for the windows do you?err your dad has died im really sorry to hear that!!!never got paid(had no money and didn't push it)neighbour said she was turning the place upside down looking for the will

had one a couple of years ago,i knew he was ill.just carried on cleaning his windows.his daughter was there at the time and she knew I was cleaning the windows.she was only there if she wanted something off her dad.anyway I knocked the door for payment,he always paid cash.did you not no my dad has died!!NO,you don't want me to pay for the windows do you?err your dad has died im really sorry to hear that!!!never got paid(had no money and didn't push it)neighbour said she was turning the place upside down looking for the will
"So you watched me clean the windows even though you knew I wasn't going to get paid??? You better get your purse out now or you'll be in a coffin beside him!"

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Easy to type that but it's an awkward situation to be in. I'd be ****** off that she let me continue.

I do 12 little sheltered housing flats in a 15 flat complex and one of the old boys paid me 8 months in advance so I don't need to get the money from him until October. It's only £2 a clean (only 2 Windows) but he hands over the cash and says its to save me coming back for the money each time.

I do 12 little sheltered housing flats in a 15 flat complex and one of the old boys paid me 8 months in advance so I don't need to get the money from him until October. It's only £2 a clean (only 2 Windows) but he hands over the cash and says its to save me coming back for the money each time.
Sweet!!! ..if he turns his toes up, you're quids in! :thumbsup:

Back