Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

How do you fellas keep them nice and tidy in your vans, I'm getting seriously peed off with mine unrealing and looking messy.

Any tips or pics pls lads.

RC dnt say spiral hose lol

Pic pls Marc I make a O then hook it over my brush but keeps falling off and I hate my van being in bad order

Pic pls Marc I make a O then hook it over my brush but keeps falling off and I hate my van being in bad order
I do the same as you paul for my pole in soil pipe but i do a figure of 8 like mk on my clips on the side of van you can see it on my video of my tour of my van but i wont bore you with that again

How do you fellas keep them nice and tidy in your vans, I'm getting seriously peed off with mine unrealing and looking messy.

Any tips or pics pls lads.

RC dnt say spiral hose lol
ok how about recoil hose! lol (proper name) lol

on my big pole i just loop it up then use a tie to keep it all together.

Thats probably the best way or Marks way (not mine lol) When you make an O, try looping the last part in a circle in the opposite direction then tie it round? again hard to explain.

Heres how I do it, most likly wrong and damages stuff etc ect it works for me though.

130-08%20WEB.jpg
Qknotsizes.jpg
tyne_tp225_shrub_ties_1.jpg

have used all these sort of ties to keep pipes together in the van. pick them up and most garden centres for a couple of quid.

130-08%20WEB.jpg
Qknotsizes.jpg
tyne_tp225_shrub_ties_1.jpg

have used all these sort of ties to keep pipes together in the van. pick them up and most garden centres for a couple of quid.

Crickey!

When I kooked at the first picture, I thought they were the wife's anal beads /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png .

I can't see the point as it just takes time to wrap up and time to unwrap, all I do is reel in my hose put my pole in the van then the hose reel and then chuck the pole hose in last.

Back