Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where's the .........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

be careful folks the gav police are watching...

now ...as my once a year self cleaning glass was finished I PONDERED....should I charge the £15 I charged last year when he gave me twenty...

so I thought....£!8 so he can give me the two...

and the bugger stood there and took my two pounds change..

you wait til next year...its twenty I can tell you that now...:rofl:

plenty of love still here :rof:

20,765 posts and 3,782 likes speaks loudly on any forum

I spy an insurgent amongst our ranks...

well sorry ....it wont work...we all the friendly ish forum:D

ya not changing us to that other type forum..if you try....we may NOT be so friendly after all..../emoticons/biggrin.png

The truth came out, smurf called me and boar some sort of swear word, we new all along :rolleyes:

Won't stop us, no one else has ever been a problem /emoticons/wink.png

@Jake and @Smurf today is a new day. Don't start again please.

CNC your posts keep everyone smiling. Although I must admit I have no idea what your on about half the time /emoticons/wink.png

just trying to diffuse...yeh I get lost sometimes gav../emoticons/biggrin.png

one things for certain we dont want to turn into that other forum.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I feel safe when gav is watching...:specs

Yes gav, never joined this forum to be sworn at, it's smurfs problem,

Me and @boarcity are all good, just don't like being sworn at, smurf is the only one on the entire forum who has been hostile towards me, so please keep an eye on him, you know I'm only on here to enjoy sharing work related topics, not to have someone pick at me each time I do something different to them...

Sorry for my part gav, and sorry for upsetting anyone else, I shall carry on as normal now,

:thumbsup:

Back