Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which apps are you using?

Green Pro Clean Ltd

What have you got on you phone you are finding useful?

Most of us have the usual suspects, all the messenger apps, Facebook, Whats App etc but what do you recommend that you reckon improves you day to day running?

Ones I find real useful are:

Cleaner Planer - to run my job sheets

Waze - This is a great navigation app that shows all the back road routes that the local van boys use to avoid the gridlock.

ACR (Another Call Recorder) - This is also real useful as it records all your calls and lets you store in various folders etc, very handy for collecting information from a customer when you haven't got a pen and paper to hand.

Like the sound of ACR.....BUT I get every customer to text me their first name and address stating that I am eithe in the middle of a clean or got hands full with the kids which to be fair is quite often.

Find it easier to copy and paste and just make sure I've got right details.

Only exception is of the done use a mobile.

IMO having used three different round organizing programs (George, Round Partner and Cleaner Planer) Cleaner Planer is in a league of its own. Others will defend what they use, George, RP, Aworka etc but if you are after something that evolves, and can be modified to suit you to a T with w developer that listens to you and helps integrate features you may like to see then it's Cleaner Planner.

I use receipt bank- you take photos through app of every receipt fuel clothing etc it processes info for you. You can sync this with kashflow the system I use too keep track of customers or you can just open up data it collects through an excel spreadsheet

Cleaner Planner & Bank App so I can see how fast there paying me /emoticons/smile.png

I track my step count a fair bit on the health app, somedays I'm amazed how far I walk just going about my daily job.

Google maps

Paypal

Invoice simple

Wps office

Are my main ones

Got the companies house app the other day for a look

I can check out any ltd company i like just for the sake of it

I found @Green Pro Clean Ltd on there

I have the CH app too, not much use really but good at looking up commercials to see how much I can get away with pricing /emoticons/smile.png

Hopefully mine will state cash at bank £0 come Sept /emoticons/smile.png

IMO having used three different round organizing programs (George, Round Partner and Cleaner Planer) Cleaner Planer is in a league of its own. Others will defend what they use, George, RP, Aworka etc but if you are after something that evolves, and can be modified to suit you to a T with w developer that listens to you and helps integrate features you may like to see then it's Cleaner Planner.
Hi Green, how was it swrapping customers from RP to cleaner planner, I like the look of it but I'm a bit slow on the uptake with computer stuff. I looked at it about 3 months ago I was only out off by the hassle of the customer transfer.

Rp you can export them all as a csv file

I'm sure someone at cleaner planner could copy them on for you

I have the met office app but i still find it best to just get out there

If you get wet while working you know it's raining

Would that

Rp you can export them all as a csv fileI'm sure someone at cleaner planner could copy them on for you
Would that still keep all the dates the same. There's a couple of things about RP I don't really like. It's Ok but cleaner planner looks much better.

I'm using one called BUX at the minute they give you free money to buy shares with, I've always been interested in the stock market without really understanding it but would love to get into it!! If anyone joins add my name OAKESY3 and we will each get extra money to invest /emoticons/smile.png

Back