Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's the best way to clean these gutters?

As above, progutter and walking on tiles. Did one like this today, inside only took 30 mins, outside took 60 with wfp. Forgot my standoff which complicated things a little too

This is my standoff shall I put it on the fascia?View attachment 13349
I'd put it on the brickwork under the fascia board, assuming that it'll still clear the gutter, more grip than on the board.

View attachment 13343 View attachment 13344 These are tiles and angle I am climbing on-
I climb on steeper than that, as long as the tiles are in good order.

As far as progutter tools go, I've got a 3.3m Harris pole from b&q which I only use for fsg jobs, well worth the tenner I paid for it

This is my standoff shall I put it on the fascia?View attachment 13349
I'd put it on the brickwork under the fascia board, assuming that it'll still clear the gutter, more grip than on the board.

View attachment 13343 View attachment 13344 These are tiles and angle I am climbing on-
I climb on steeper than that, as long as the tiles are in good order.

As far as progutter tools go, I've got a 3.3m Harris pole from b&q which I only use for fsg jobs, well worth the tenner I paid for it

View attachment 13329 View attachment 13330 View attachment 13331 With below photos is it safe to walk on those tiles to get to gutters to clean them out? And how the hell do I clean out gutters along the side of house? Not enough space for ladder.
gutter vac would be the best choice or pro gutter tools off a triple with microlite im not a fan of walking on tiles ide chuch the triple up and have some one foot the bottom as for the side just put the ladder up it looks easy thst side put the feet of the ladder as close to the fence as poss

View attachment 13329 View attachment 13330 View attachment 13331 With below photos is it safe to walk on those tiles to get to gutters to clean them out? And how the hell do I clean out gutters along the side of house? Not enough space for ladder.
gutter vac would be the best choice or pro gutter tools off a triple with microlite im not a fan of walking on tiles ide chuch the triple up and have some one foot the bottom as for the side just put the ladder up it looks easy thst side put the feet of the ladder as close to the fence as poss

12108262_1618425978419396_6038924567022128712_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back