Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Training Tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I am training a guy from this site tomorrow called Major Minus who wants to start up window cleaning apparently he has loads of questions and he is doing a 200 mile round trip so he must be keen to learn

That what I thought apparently he his coming out the forces this year and wants to start window cleaning we have arranged this day for a while I have got every possible type of window you can get booked in for tomorrow and Thursday if he wants to come again but it seems a long way so we will have to see

Hey Mark/All!

I'm from Hythe, Hampshire! /emoticons/smile.png So be about 140 miles traveled for the day, should hopefully take about hour and a half to get there in the morning! Used to driving down to Dorset from where I am and usually quite an enjoyable drive /emoticons/biggrin.png

Looking really forward to it, as you said been planned for a while so can hopefully learn as much as possible and finally get some hands on experience.

I'm not a Major either! (Although I realise my name is deceptive) Lol, that's just a random username I got from the title of a song I like /emoticons/tongue.png My business hopefully gonna be called 'Pure Shine Window Cleaning' so that's probably what I'll change my username to!

Exciting times ahead hopefully.

Back