Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power up hd

Den

Ordered my power up Hd today looking forward to getting it hopefully reduce stress on my shoulder. Also nearly pressed the button for an extreme 18. 

Ordered it from WCW £379 + vat 

I ordered several bits and bobs got a free pole and brush set if you spend more than £500 also I had some loyalty point I cashed in.

Did u buy the guides? I've to buy to reels and guides [emoji849] it's starts to get expensive then ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Two reels [emoji849]

I bought a roller guide of eBay fairlead winch roller a while ago it's only 15mm gap from top to bottom roller hoping that will be ok?

73c6563fbf3cb548661514639df0dffa.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Was it 1 like this 1

Looks similar this is the one I bought used the lighter to give you an idea for size.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ordered from the link below

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/

i have a split charge relay my battery is 75ah from facelift compact 325 1 year old I was stupid enough to order one with a manual reel instead of a power up, also I have a smart charger that as a quick connector if I have to top up the battery.

Anyone got a two reel setup in a van, battery running low has me concerned now lol

Installed my power up hd this afternoon, can't believe how fast it is, going to give it a good run tomorrow.

IMG_0414.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My battery runs of a 100w solar panel on the roof. Haven't needed to boost the charge since December.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My battery runs of a 100w solar panel on the roof. Haven't needed to boost the charge since December.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Have you got any photos and links to the equipment needed as I like this idea. 

Amazing hose real it's great had a bad isolation switch all fixed now it's so fast . One word for the HD AMAZING . Everyone should have one. Cheers den for help .

Used the reel now for the third day, can honestly say I can see this helping my dodgy shoulder no end best investment I have made in ages.

Back