Treated my self

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by tench0771, Nov 3, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive ordered some goodys
    1x tecbuk hibrid
    1x superlite duletrim meduim mixed
    1x gardener hot pole hose
    1x super scraper
    30x scraper pads lol
    1x gardener pole hose flow valve
    cant wate to reseve my goodys ha:cool::D totel cost was like £150 i think:eek: i fancyed a go with a super lite just to c how it is in use ill b looking forwould to testing it out next treat will b a extream pole niow that will b a propa treat:cool:

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

tench my tebuk brush arrived will try it out tomorrow first thoughts lighter than I thought
    also the brush is smaller its the brush with the boars hair in middle
    let you know how I get on

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

nce one m8 i do luv that brush its my favurt tecbuk to b honist i use the black one for leaded windows as its softer in use but the hibrid is my fav every day brush i only got the gardener super lite just to try out realy i may like it ill probly have it on my big pole to b fair as im not keen on my stiff red gardener sill brush the sill brushes just dont float my boat

4. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Tench are you going to hack the corners off the new tecbuk m8

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I find it's always nice to treat oneself once and a while to new bits & bobs that's going to earn me money :D

6. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

I didn't know you used Hot water Tench ? If its that orange hose its really curly stuff :)

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

im temped to cut them m8 ive only got the black on with the new type of stock that brush does bang a bit but no were near as mch as the old type ill c how the hibrid is first ill give it a few months an c the bristels r very soft on the black one an when wet splay to mch i think so that could make the stock bang?? the hibrid is mch more compact bristels an dont splay half as mch so my b ok i still stand buy wat i said over a year ago the brush stock dont need that over hang it should b flush with the bristels or a cm longer buy cos the stock is so lite now its not a recking ball smashing every thing when it bangs ha:D

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

im geting a heater very soon m8 but i got so hacked off with the stream line hose twisting every house ive diched the dam stuff an put the old gardeners yellow bk in mch beta than the stream line:turd: my m8 has the new gardeners yellow an said he dident like it so i thault ill try the orange hope its good stuff ha:Di was guna try aquadapter hose but desided not to get a aquadapter for my super max so scraped the hose ider frm there ill b using a pole hose tap in sted on that pole:)

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

haha yes m8 i do luv spending on new tools to make me more effishent :D ill b like a kid in a sweet shop when the stuff arives the truble is when i look on line i allways want something eals:rolleyes: next is a heater:cool: but thats a new topic :D

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

In this game you can defo spend a fortune

Advertisement