Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fao Alex Gardiner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

What's happened to the Royal Mail delivery option? £7.75 cheapest option for delivery via your website. I had an order in place, I'm in two minds whether to go ahead with it now, seeing as my order is going to get bumped up by £7.75.

What's happened to the Royal Mail delivery option? £7.75 cheapest option for delivery via your website. I had an order in place, I'm in two minds whether to go ahead with it now, seeing as my order is going to get bumped up by £7.75.
I clubed together with another window cleaner to get the free delivery over £45.

u tite git lol haha :Image13:

The cheaper delivery line is only if the order is under £10, then it is £2.65 for postage

As Lee said above. If you do not want the goods insured (as they would be with courier service) you can ring the Office and ask for Royal Mail delivery. Of course depending on what you've ordered Royal Mail delivery can sometimes work out more expensive than the courier service but it may be worth a try.

Back