Trolley and bucket

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Jackjoewill, Aug 29, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

After 30 years traditional, bought a pure freedom trolley for upstairs and doing fine.
    But I am struggling carrying my bucket as well as pulling the trolley and pole. I keep on retracing my steps to fetch the bucket. Maybe get a smaller bucket and hook onto trolley ?
    Also getting fed up putting pole down and turning off the control valve. Are the valves you attach to the pole any good ?

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Utility belt, BOAB for squeegee and applicator, pockets for MF and hand-held sprayer.....all you need on the belt, and you can hang the belt on the trolley when not required.

Aquadapter...Aquatap...or a simple tap on your hose all have their pros'n'cons, but a tap connected to the bottom of the pole is not for me because of the loop of hose it creates.

3. cheapncheerful

#3 cheapncheerful, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    i do all the wfp first and then go and do the rest trad....although....i do wonder why i would bother tradding at all some times

getting a bit annoyed at running out of pure now.....

4. norm

norm Grand Master

yeah ditch ya bucket and use a pre mixed sprayer as Bingo says

5. norm

norm Grand Master

you are being drawn to the dark side :)

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

A simple bottle on a belt is also handy to wet the applicator instead of carrying a bucket about.

7. cheapncheerful

#7 cheapncheerful, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    yep...i get the shakes when my pure runs out...still...there can be a few dodgy moments with wfp.....

going back to the car to refill and leaving your car keys in your traddy pockets...annoying...

racing back to the wfp from the backpack to not waste water and standing there waiting for it and thinking....i never normally beat it before the water starts flowing out.....who hadnt connected the back pack properly and was now flooding the patio with my precious pure....annoying...

then connected properly i ran back again pick up my brush and....no water....it was coming out of the bottom of the pole...whilst i had been back to the car the bloomin wind had blown my pole over and picking it up from the floor i hadnt noticed how the pipe had decided to split at the bottom....really annoying....yeh the dark side allright...

still...did a large conny in half the time it takes trad...

..but i dont want to start that old war up again...:eek:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Most start off doing both then realise is to much hassle carting stuff about so end up with a wfp van mount.

9. norm

norm Grand Master

:rofl::rofl:

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I usually use a bottle and sprayer but keep the bucket for mingin first cleans

Advertisement