Sold Trolley system - pure freedom

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by AGlassAct, Jun 3, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

As you can see by the pictures this has been totally refurbed using all stainless steel bolts and the framework stripped and powder coated. It has rubber feet on the front which act as dampers and also stop the trolley skidding about in the back of the van.
    Like everything I modify i will never get the money back I invested but it paid for itself initially on start-up.
    It comes with the C-TEK charger which conditions so should prolong the life of the battery. The battery is 6 months old at the most.
    External fuse for the pump.
    3 way rocker switch to isolate everything - on, which puts power to the pump and controller - off, which has everything disconnected/ isolated and charge, well...........
    Shurflo 100psi pump smooth as a Brazilians fluff.
    I fitted the varistream analogue pump as I much prefer them to the digital - personal preference. I replaced the potentiometer on it a couple of months ago and it has been used twice since, easy to replace and the bit is only £8 so I would hope it will last another 100,000 on/off cycles!
    The hose has a removable tail as I used 20 and 25ltr containers - no filter or non return valve as I purify my own water so know it's got no **** in.
    £200
    No offers as I will advertise it locally for £250
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Where abouts are you mate? I'm very interested.

3. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

DE13 9TQ

4. Rumley1993

Rumley1993 Newcomer

Hi there is this still for sale ?

5. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

No mate - I've updated the ad to sold, is it not displaying as that?
    Cheers

6. Fönster putsning Bergdahl

7. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

Went over to a van mount. Should have listened to the guys on here and got one straight away.

Advertisement