Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning Conservatory ( The Side )

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

most of my conservatorys at the side are hard to access cos they got fences their so u gotta keep through do u lot extend your pole and clean it ? or just squeeze in and manage ?

i do a bit of both lol but i hate cleaning the side of conservs /emoticons/sad.png

Reminds me when I got stuck one day...Think I will have to go on a diet he says opening another can of the black stuff :Image13:

Reminds me when I got stuck one day...Think I will have to go on a diet he says opening another can of the black stuff :Image13:
What, tar? No wonder you got stuck!

Anyway, bit of both, unless it's ridiculous and no point doing it

No guinness...Cheers :Image13:

So you like a bit of both chip same here as no point in struggling if it can be done by wfp...

What, tar? No wonder you got stuck!

Anyway, bit of both, unless it's ridiculous and no point doing it

Had one today. I always take the brush off the pole. As I use quick release resi necks.

if there enough room to get down the side i'll use my little 4 foot gardiners pole, excellent for the jobs and bungalows. Some i'll extend my pole but can be very awkward and difficult if sides are long.

Back