trolly water fed system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by slipknot, Jan 29, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. slipknot

slipknot Active Member

hey guys so i am a traditional window cleaner but the other day i come across a women's flat which the council pay once a year to clean but she likes our monthly approach, and her flat had been cleaned using the WFS and honestly it does amaze me, but i am the one who is always doing tops. there is only 2 of us and its family run but my partner don't think the WFS is any good as he is stuck in his ways.

i personally want to buy the trolly WFS system and get some practice with it and prove its well worth the £500 and can help us year more money.

i will also buy the whole R/O pureifer as well. i want to use 25L barrel. with a pipe which has a trigger thing. i know it won't last long maybe 2 or 3 houses just doing the tops. but i had say 5 of them for a 4 hour day then it might work

what i am asking is has anyone got this system and uses it every day.

Advertisement
  2. mark

mark Forum Addict

harvest rain water,buy a 11 ltr di and process your own,diy or buy a back pack for less than a ton and buy a cheap pole or harris pole.you don't need to shell out £500 if your not sure.thats why ebay is full of **** that people couldn't make a go of it.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Go for it, you won't look back :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. slipknot

slipknot Active Member

how many houses would the backpack clean, how long would the water last ?

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Sorry mate. In your first post you say you have an unger on demand system so why would you not use that at home to fill your 25l drums instead of buying another RO unit?

6. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

image.jpeg Don't buy a trolley system. Save yourself some money and get one of the backpacks and put it on a sack barrow. Total cost for mine was around £160 once I'd bought fittings etc. That doesn't include pole and brush though.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. slipknot

slipknot Active Member

sorry green pro what i ment what the council pay another window cleaning company who uses the wfs. i only have traddinal window cleaning stuff. i do like that idea with that trolly

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

1452976513997.jpg This is my version..cheap as chips
    Pump and battery in grey box
    No need to buy a backpack for 105 quid delivered. .although i am going to buy one anyway
    30m of hose then 30m of pole hose fits on there perfectly

9. Green Pro Clean Ltd

slipknot i confused you with another new user that has on demand unger system. My apologies.

10. Hydro_tech29

Hydro_tech29 Newcomer

Hi Slipknot, I have a trolley system which i use for domestic work and it works well. Ok there are issues with changing the 25 ltr barrels if your van isnt nearby but its real handy to just pull it along and get working. I can sometimes clean 2 semi detached houses on a barrel if reguar customers. Your partner should definitly rethink his views on wfp;)

Advertisement