Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Van With A Bag Of Poo In The Back.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@ DTH-since late 2010 mate,i do ok in the summer grass cutting ect but thats it business has been very bad last year was hard,18 months of winter though dosent help.

in jan i had zero funds nothing,had to lend cash all over ive been making £100 a week and less since mid dec,not enough to even pay for the shopping.

now im starting the new season in with nothing.

ive made one livable wage since early dec.

put all this together and you end up with the mrs on yer back 2 dogs to feed and a daughter and 2 cars to run.sleepless nights becomes the norm lol.

Am the same right now Ak looking at doin this princes trust course.
The stress iv had with this bad weather and problems with car has cost me so much money not even earnt that much to begin with.

You fell out with window cleaning? Tell me about it lol think I have tbh mate.
i love the job mate i think its great and cant beat it but i cant get it going and thats that.
i had headache and chest pains for weeks with worry its no good.

a part time job would be nice and do my bits least i would be able to give the mrs house keepings every week

since late 2010 mate,i do ok in the summer grass cutting ect but thats it business has been very bad last year was hard,18 months of winter though dosent help.
in jan i had zero funds nothing,had to lend cash all over ive been making £100 a week and less since mid dec,not enough to even pay for the shopping.

now im starting the new season in with nothing.

ive made one livable wage since early dec.

put all this together and you end up with the mrs on yer back 2 dogs to feed and a daughter and 2 cars to run.sleepless nights becomes the norm lol.
Kick the missus out the house. or send her out canvassing LOL.

You have both probably tried the following but.... facebook, look for all the for sale groups post an add in there offering window cleaning and keep bumping it every 24/48 hours. I cant stress how much this has worked for me and still does. You can also try put flyers in EVERY shop window that will allow it. Its free and works a treat.

I think once you get established, thats when its fun.

Then you get a different kind of headache, like how will i get all this work done!

Im still skint though /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think once you get established, thats when its fun.
Then you get a different kind of headache, like how will i get all this work done!

Im still skint though /emoticons/biggrin.png
Before i was a window cleaner i had a construction Business employing 15 subcontractors, now that is what you call stress.
Window cleaning is a piece of ****, no hassle no stress no cash flow problems, easy peazy.

Kick the missus out the house. or send her out canvassing LOL.
i cant she pays the bills shes the bread winner at the moment its awfull really sick to the back teeth with it all diazapan has helped me out this winter :lol:

Before i was a window cleaner i had a construction Business employing 15 subcontractors, now that is what you call stress.
Window cleaning is a piece of ****, no hassle no stress no cash flow problems, easy peazy.
your rite it is easi you just need the houses thats the only hard bit.

HaHa

Same as.

We had 14 blokes, diamond drilling. Horrible when work dried up etc.

i cant she pays the bills shes the bread winner at the moment its awfull really sick to the back teeth with it all diazapan has helped me out this winter :lol:
Diazapan thats no good get some Coke in ya, youl be out cleaning windows all night. LOL

You have both probably tried the following but.... facebook, look for all the for sale groups post an add in there offering window cleaning and keep bumping it every 24/48 hours. I cant stress how much this has worked for me and still does. You can also try put flyers in EVERY shop window that will allow it. Its free and works a treat.
ive got one and havent had a thing off it load of **** lol.

HaHa
Same as.

We had 14 blokes, diamond drilling. Horrible when work dried up etc.
/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png . Wish i had got into window cleaning years ago, i cant wait to get building the business up again this year once the weather has broke.

Diazapan thats no good get some Coke in ya, youl be out cleaning windows all night. LOL
:lol: wouldnt be bad cant beat it but no coin to buy it haha,mite start selling be orite then :lol:

:lol: wouldnt be bad cant beat it but no coin to buy it haha,mite start selling be orite then :lol:
/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png . LOL mate that **** will screw you up.

/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png . LOL mate that **** will screw you up.
im all ready screwed lol,nar sack that lose too much weight with that i like to stay big :lol:

I like the van but i hate the name no offence /emoticons/tongue.png "crystal clear" such a common wfp name

Back