Trying new rubber

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mark2788, Jul 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

I've seen a few bits and pieces about razr red facelift rubber and seems good, how good is it and what's it like in the liquidator

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I've got some razrblade red rubber. It's ok but I still like Unger hard the best.

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Gotta be razr

4. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Tried many different rubber, razr red is the best imo on second place come ettore soft. Dont have liquidator though

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ettore soft unger soft is my prefrence i dident rate the razer blade 1st batch was good in summer 2nd batch in winter were bad they were leaving lines some i chucked away in a morning of use cos of the lines ,ill try the unger hard next i think or the pulex hard

6. Posh

Posh Hero

Unger soft all day.

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#7 boarcity, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    iv been using Moerman soft the last few years and really rate it. theres me and my 3 lads we are really caning the old moerman. if you employ you need a rubber that is "a man for all seasons" by that i mean a budgetty rubber that anyone can use at anytime of year . i trialled a few makes before settling on moer soft .

worst i ever used was Unger soft, so many lines on the leading edge i wonder if theres a disgruntled employee at Unger who gets a thrill out of ruining the rubber stock and seeing sales plummet makes him/her smile! mr.unger if you happen to read this it may pay you to set up cctv in the rubber plant, itll be the most unlikely suspect [iv watched no end of forensic detectives on tv and usually someone close to home does the dirty]

Whereas i have never once put a moerman rubber in and found its got a nick in it [ which happened loads of times with other makes used prior to my moer changeover ]

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Moerman should be good as they have been making their own rubber for over 130 years for floor squeegees..would be worrying if they couldn't make a decent bit of rubber by now

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i liked the mormons in winter but not in hot wether i found they drag a but also u cant flip them not shore what thats all about !! i thault the lewi rubbers were good ide say they were beta than the mormons

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

I've always used unger soft and usually really good but in liquidator I seem to always get arched lines even when i've tried all different techniques so thought I'd try something different

Advertisement