Trying to track down an injured window cleaner in West Lancs!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Mike Hulme, Sep 24, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Mike Hulme

Mike Hulme Member

Strange request I know but I have spoken to a few potential customers (and I think one or two of my new ones as well) who were having their windows cleaned by a bloke who had injured his back (on a kids trampoline one of them said!!).

I've been to price another one this morning, they are fiercely loyal to him and made it quite clear that if and when he comes back I'm gone. That's fair enough (nice to hear in a way!).

Anyway it seems he has work all around my area that he's not currently able to do! Hes been awol for 3 months ish! I need more work and I'm guessing he's not earning at all so I'm hoping we can do something between us!

Long shot I know but worth a go....

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement
  2. 1393jason

1393jason Active Member

Can none of the customers you have spoken with give you a contact number or address?

Advertisement