Tubeless pole and univalve help

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Alex87, Mar 13, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

This question is for people doing the tubeless pole with jg fitting

Does anybody have trouble with the pole hose coming out of the jg fitting when used with the univalve.

On the odd occasion when I pull hose to turn water on it can pull the hose out of the jg fitting

Advertisement
  2. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

My advice to be would be to buy the rectus fitting and sleeve ejector from Steve, it's all you need

3. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

Thanks

Just when I thought that was the end of the spending and I thought I had everything I needed. It's non stop.

4. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Tell me about it lol, you have to draw a line somewhere tho or you could just keep buying

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

6. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

I'm using pole hose both ends of jg. Reason I made them tubeless is easier storage in the van. Poles go straight into gutter down pipes.

I tried one of the red clips. Still bloody come out. I'm. Using the gardiners pole hose and is quite flexible.

Thanks for advice though daveyboy

7. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

daveyboy I think it just clicked. Do you mean the plastic part that comes with the gardiner pole hose as standard. It's red if I remember

8. Poles Apart

It shouldn't be coming out at all I'm using 2 JGs on my poles one at the base and one about a foot from the Uni-Valve for changing necks never comes out your either using cheaper JGs or it's knackered you need this I would also recommend using Exceed hose up the pole it's harder and grips tight in the JG. I'm using Exceed red hose up the pole then blue from the JG.

Attached Files:

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I think they are red
    They also do black ones
    6mm barb to 8mm smooth end which fits straight in the jg
    I think they are better as 8mm jose can flex and pop out but 8mm solid plastic will grip a lot better
    John Guest 8mm Stem to 6mm Barb Gardiner Pole Systems

This way it doesn’t matter about the pole hose as that is not the bit in the jg fitting

10. Poles Apart

I may add that we're using Sureclean pole hose on another pole but that doesn't come out either?

Advertisement