Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's now time for you all to sign up to Green Pro Franchise

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Ok, so as we know there are some franchise opportunities out there, the following layout is just one of them I came across the other day.

Now don't look at this as 'I'm well established, what would I need that for?' Look at this as someone trying to get in to the business / looking for work.

Here's what I, the franchise operator will offer:

I guarantee you £1000 minimum in business per week.

Here's what you the 'franchisee' will do:

Pay me 1/3rd of that £1000 every Monday without fail.

Buy your own van and system.

Be responsible for all your own book keeping

Pay for all your own insurances and fuels consumables etc

Be responsible for all your collections and debt management on the work provided for you.

That is to name but a part of it, oh yes, you must also buy all your water from me for £25 per week.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Now, who needs a sign up form? /emoticons/smile.png)

I'm not going to name names as this could put my contact on the spot but what are your thoughts?

I suppose some idiotic mug would sign up. Pay a third from 1k then all your other expenses on top!! That's not a business it's basically buying a job. Except theres no holidays or pension. Personally the job I had at warburtons effectively paid more than that with 24 days holiday and sick pay etc.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I would def take a pass on that ...:confused: say you provide your own water as i do and a lot of it is free ,then i would Hate spending a 100 a month on that . 1/3 of the income sounds unfair . I would go for 80/20 to him . And provide my own water:cool:

33% would be fair if work guaranteed and equipment provided. Otherwise what's the point? What does the franchise offer?

Not including the start up fee that would be over 17k a year you would be paying for work that would never actually be yours. Far cheaper paying a canvassing company to build a business. This so called franchise isn't actually a franchise as it's not offering much. It's more like just renting work.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

20% take would sound more like it.

All work would have to be Gocardless.

You have to supply your own consumables van etc etc EXCEPT water.... Huh!

They need to drop that! Restricts where the franchise would work or who would even apply and, not to say - blooming expensive!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprises there aren't many huge franchises out there - at the end of the day you'll have more control and better pay going out on your own and there is no big trade secret to knocking doors and getting out to do the work.

Latest Posts

Back