Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardeners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

thault this may get tungs waging ha:D

rite slx25 vs extream 25 any one felt the difference in these poles extream is allmost dubble the price is it wrth it does it last as long??? any one tryed them or had them

haha no m8 my rists have bin bad this last few months an im thinking shall i go the the litest pole on the market im torn to b honist i can get 3 china poles for the price of a slx or do i get a slx as it will b a tad liter an stiffer or do i go all out an get a extreem????????????

I'm sure there was an x mod on here that had extreme poles for a similar reason or might have been his back.

Might be worth doing a search to try and find any relevant posts about extreme poles.

I was going to get the extreme but was advised by gardiners that unless you had alments suffering from pains etc stick to the SLX range

the extreme dont last as long by the words from gardiners

The Xtreme really is the ultimate in weight & rigidity. I've got both SLX & Xtreme poles. The Xtreme is like using a pencil in comparison! However, only you can decide whether the need meets the economics./emoticons/wink.png

My son has an old SLX25 that has a larger diamt base pole.

I was using it the other day and found my wrists were aching. It is the same ache that I get when using my SLX40 for an extended period of time.

When I start using my SLX22 with a smaller diamt base section I no longer have sore wrists. Nowadays I use my SLX40 on the top story and then usually put it back in the van and use the SLX22 for the ground and first floor to finish the job.

I'm sure there was an x mod on here that had extreme poles for a similar reason or might have been his back.
Might be worth doing a search to try and find any relevant posts about extreme poles.
i,m sure shaz was using the the extreme

Back