Tuffers You Numpty. Or Am I?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Nov 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Went to do a first clean. Looking for number 56 which is a dormer bungalow. Ah, that must be it. I poull onto the drive and ring the bell. Oh sh!t, it's number 88! I leg it to the van and Scarlet. Find number 56. Ring the bell, introduce myself and have a quick gander to price it up. We agree a price and I start cleaning. I glance at the number, it say 54. I chuckle and think I must have written the wrong number down. Then the woman says that's not our house you're cleaning, it's next door! We agree a new price and I finish the job. I go to next door to explain that I've cleaned their front windows by mistake. The bloke said, oh, how much to clean ours. Gave him a quote and got the job. I said have this front clean on me and I'll see you next month.

Who's a numpty then :D

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Scarlet? Wtf? Should read scarper!

3. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

Lol happy days

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What are you like....It happens to the best of us :Image13:

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

It's a good idea.. Turn up to the wrong house and say, hi, just here to quote for window cleaning? I called on the wrong house before and got it @ £40 every 8 weeks and got the correct house, next door for £35 every 8 weeks

Advertisement