Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Black Mamba

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thats exactly what I've been looking for. I bought 3 packs of marrigolds only today and was thinking there has to be a better way. I have a box of nitrile gloves in the van for emergencies but these look much better.

These look perfect for me too! As I mentioned before, I suffer with dermatitis on my hands and am always on the hunt for the perfect work gloves.

A while ago I bought the Unger neoprene gloves, turns out I'm allergic to neoprene! After two days of wearing them my hands started to itch, then blisters appeared and spread all over them, ending up with a full body rash, even the Crown Jewels weren't spared /emoticons/sad.png So that was fun!!

Also tried Sealskin ultragrip...Ultra :turd: more like, fell apart after a couple of weeks!

I'll be ordering these Mamba's for sure. Thanks @Green

That's the problem with the marigolds, they make my hands sweat way too much which in turn ain't great for bad skin conditions but a little sweating is ok! Also good to know they'll be decent for winter.

As you would know Green it can be a real pain but one we have to live with!

Hopefully these turn out to be the one true gloves I've been looking for /emoticons/tongue.png

i did try cotton liners once, bought from the chemist but under the rubber gloves it just felt like too much on my hands, bit bulky feeling and affected dexterity. Maybe they were a bit big.

Ideally the gloves need to be lightweight and dexterous but with the durability and protection I need.

Got these Black Mamba gloves after your recommendation, used one after cutting tip of finger, very good and really strong, so thank you Green for this top tip:thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back