turn marks

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Adam curtis, Feb 10, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Adam curtis

Adam curtis Member

hi lads any one else get turn marks in the corners there driving me mad they ent there all the time but every now and a gain I see them don't no if it's the low sun or what don't matter what I do still seem to find them any one help me please cheers in advance adam

Advertisement
  2. mark

mark Forum Addict

in low sun you see everything!!!obviously you are trad.try ecover & vinegar in your water.it works!!!

3. mark

mark Forum Addict

+ pure water if you can get it

4. TolishAPurd

It's the time of the year. If I was a YouTube then I would show you how to avoid them in the winter but it's a bit hard to describe.

If a customer moans just say it's a small downside of the trad method. They can always go for a wfp cleaner but then they will be trading the odd stripe, with the odd spot. Marks of one form or another are inevitable when the sun is low, so long as they are clean it is good enough. If they are too picky then it's a cause for being dumped. The picky ones are usually the ones that told you they fired their last windy- my alarm bells always go off. There is simply no pleasing this type of person.

5. mark

mark Forum Addict

when you clean the outsides in low sun,& then are asked to clean the insides:eek:.every mark,scratch-fingerprints etc,you name it-you see it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Yea have to agree with the wfp spots iv noticed them more with the low sun , hate a low sun like

7. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Skillful rinsing and knowing problematic seals stops marks from WFP and of course 0ppm (below 5 still good). Still get the odd tinker but generally spotless. Only time there is issues is on bad first cleans, but always warn the customers they can spot first time up. I always rinse cm below top seals.

Low sun is a *****, annoys me how many of my regulars pay me good money but never clean there insides looks awful, yet never take me up on doing the insides a couple of times yearly lol!

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

tips i can give is.
    hard rubber
    fresh clean water
    ettore squeegee off
    strate pulls on big windows
    new rubber is essential i change mine quiet reguler now

9. Adam curtis

Adam curtis Member

Cheers will give it a go tomorrow How much viniger do u put in a bucket thank u

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Frustrations of the purest nature >:((

Advertisement