Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

South

Basically Im in need of some help & wondering if you guys know of anywhere local or within the south radius a company that can take a look at my system. I don't want to sound to much of a div but I honestly don't have a clue. Brought it 3 months ago.. It's taking 17hours to fill a 350litre tank with a Ro,resin & 2 20"filters.. I've been told it needs a pump but I'm not sure that will speed things up. There seems to be alot of air in the system.. I've been told to change all my connectors as they are plastic to the brass? So if there is any company that I could take it to it would help. Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Am i right you are in Winchester ? if so i do not mind having a look, what systems are you using Van or Static ? i also have a pump in my van so could test with pump and without pump on your feed.

Am i right you are in Winchester ? if so i do not mind having a look, what systems are you using Van or Static ? i also have a pump in my van so could test with pump and without pump on your feed.

Latest Posts

Back