Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Goodbye from me (but not from SB!)

Simply Business

Hi guys,

Today will be my last day at Simply Business, as I move on to pastures new. It's been a pleasure, you're a great bunch and have been brilliant towards SB since we started on the forum.

My colleague will be taking the reigns, and we'll be continuing to support WCF through sponsorship for the foreseeable future, so please continue to ask us insurance questions, drop us private messages etc, but I just wanted to say a personal goodbye and wish you all the best!

Bonny :thumbsup:

So you have finally decided to take the plunge and become a window cleaner.:thumbsup:/emoticons/biggrin.png

Sorry to lose you, youve been very helpful, best of luck with whatever you're up to.

Good luck with whatever you are doing mate

Feel free to pop on and say hello

[media]

[/media]

Hi guys,
Today will be my last day at Simply Business, as I move on to pastures new. It's been a pleasure, you're a great bunch and have been brilliant towards SB since we started on the forum.

My colleague will be taking the reigns, and we'll be continuing to support WCF through sponsorship for the foreseeable future, so please continue to ask us insurance questions, drop us private messages etc, but I just wanted to say a personal goodbye and wish you all the best!

Bonny :thumbsup:
good luck :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back