Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fronts Only

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you only raised your price by one squid H how much would that bring in extra a month?

338 customers = 338 squid per month extra maybe

Thats upto £4065 per year extra turnover H just with a small price updated.. :Image16:

Add on services as well could easily add another 5k to that, you have the customer base to sell them extra services with very little effort....

If you only raised your price by one squid H how much would that bring in extra a month?

338 customers = 338 squid per month extra maybe

Thats upto £4065 per year extra turnover H just with a small price updated.. :Image16:
Lol i know but dont really want to put any prices up too soon /emoticons/tongue.png

Add on services as well could easily add another 5k to that, you have the customer base to sell them extra services with very little effort....
If i added extra services i know i would be very busy /emoticons/smile.png but doing extra services is not my cup of tea... i hate cleaning conservatory roods and fascias n soffits etc... its a nightmare !

i think at the end of the day H u do an charge wat u want as lng as ur happy thats all that matters u can put prices up next year if u fiel its needed happy cleaning :Image13:

Lol i know but dont really want to put any prices up too soon /emoticons/tongue.png

If i added extra services i know i would be very busy /emoticons/smile.png but doing extra services is not my cup of tea... i hate cleaning conservatory roods and fascias n soffits etc... its a nightmare !

I have to admit I'm not a fan of soffit and fascia cleaning myself and id rather not if I don't have to.

Am with H on this round my way cant charge more then £3 for sayv2 windows and a door...

My fronts only ranges from £3 - £5

I have to admit I'm not a fan of soffit and fascia cleaning myself and id rather not if I don't have to.
I hate it too so hard to get it really especally looking up so long get neck ache..

ive told you b4 H driveway cleaning / conny cleans, / gutters .

pass them my way and you will be compensated.

£££ for nothing.

johnny @ [email protected] or pm me any jobs you dont do and all happy + your customers. i will pretend to be one of your employees, make you look bigger lol

Back