Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fronts Only

If you only raised your price by one squid H how much would that bring in extra a month?

338 customers = 338 squid per month extra maybe

Thats upto £4065 per year extra turnover H just with a small price updated.. :Image16:

If you only raised your price by one squid H how much would that bring in extra a month?

338 customers = 338 squid per month extra maybe

Thats upto £4065 per year extra turnover H just with a small price updated.. :Image16:
Lol i know but dont really want to put any prices up too soon /emoticons/tongue.png

Add on services as well could easily add another 5k to that, you have the customer base to sell them extra services with very little effort....
If i added extra services i know i would be very busy /emoticons/smile.png but doing extra services is not my cup of tea... i hate cleaning conservatory roods and fascias n soffits etc... its a nightmare !

i think at the end of the day H u do an charge wat u want as lng as ur happy thats all that matters u can put prices up next year if u fiel its needed happy cleaning :Image13:

Lol i know but dont really want to put any prices up too soon /emoticons/tongue.png

If i added extra services i know i would be very busy /emoticons/smile.png but doing extra services is not my cup of tea... i hate cleaning conservatory roods and fascias n soffits etc... its a nightmare !

I have to admit I'm not a fan of soffit and fascia cleaning myself and id rather not if I don't have to.

Am with H on this round my way cant charge more then £3 for sayv2 windows and a door...

My fronts only ranges from £3 - £5

I have to admit I'm not a fan of soffit and fascia cleaning myself and id rather not if I don't have to.
I hate it too so hard to get it really especally looking up so long get neck ache..

ive told you b4 H driveway cleaning / conny cleans, / gutters .

pass them my way and you will be compensated.

£££ for nothing.

johnny @ [email protected] or pm me any jobs you dont do and all happy + your customers. i will pretend to be one of your employees, make you look bigger lol

Back