Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jobs due Christmas week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PJ Bullard

What day are you working up til?

Its 6 weeks til Christmas, so have been telling some of my 6 weekly cleans this week that I will try and fit them in xmas week. Probably wont do much the week after xmas!

What are you guys working over the holidays?

Finish on the 24th and then back on the 9th /emoticons/biggrin.png

It usually takes a few weeks/months to sort of get the round back on track but tbh it's never been an issue.

Some customers request i clean as close to Christmas as possible which i will do for them /emoticons/smile.png

Finish on the 23rd, then back the day after boxing day to face gutter clearing, conny roofs, pressure washing and...........oops, my mistake, I cant do any of that, were all off to the canary islands the day after boxing day for ten days, so cobblers to work /emoticons/smile.png

My last working day will be the 16th. I'm off to center parcs on the 19th with the wife and kids and get back on Xmas eve. Will return to work on the 3rd of Jan.

Finish on the 23 rd back to work on the 2nd. Only having the week off in between as we are away in Devon in a lodge with hot tub for week.

Go every year to get away from xmas

Off to Bali on the 6th, back on the 31st [emoji41] ahhh this is the life...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finish Xmas eve Back first working day after new year.

Anyone due Christmas or boxing day gets pulled forward. Anyone after. Gets bumped to start of new years

Finish on Christmas eve, late morning, maybe a day or two in between (more to blow my cobwebs away...), then back into it 2nd Jan. The last couple of years working in between felt as though I was intruding as many folk are still celebrating, but the odd day worked for me./emoticons/wink.png

I'd normally work Christmas Eve but not this year as it feels a bit weird turning up on a Saturday when their all off work , at home etc.

So finish on 23rd this year. Back on 28th

Finish Fri 23rd. back on wed 4th Jan (2nd and 3rd will be bank hols for most people)

Will go back on 2nd if I'm desperate mind.

However I might do some one off jobs in between if they come up

Jobs will get pushed forward a week. couldn't care less if they like it or not, It's Christmas and only the second week I've had off this year

Back