Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF is recruiting!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Yes that's right, we are now looking for motivated and WCF loving members to become part of the team as a moderator. If you think you have what it takes please send me a pm with the application format below.

As part of the team you will be expected to lead by example, help other staff manage the forum, ensure posts are in correct areas, dont go off topic, keeping an eye out for spam, arguments and taking action on such situations. Most of all you have to love the forum and want to be part of helping it grow and succeed.

Tell us about yourself!

How old are you?

This isn't necessarily important, it's just a general question.

What are your forum skills like?

How much experience do you have with forums.

WCF related questions!

Why do you want to join the WCF Team?

Give us a detailed reason on why you want to join the team, other than us being awesome!

Why do you think we'll benefit from choosing you?

What makes you stand out from the other applicants.

How often will you be able to check the forum, and how active will you be?

Give us a rough estimation of how long each day you could spend moderating the forum. Moving posts to correct areas, ensuring everything runs smoothly and that spam and arguments are to a minimum.

Only a couple more questions left!

Joining the WCF Team may lead to other staff opportunities. Does this interest you?

Anything else you'd like to say?

If you feel we should know more about yourself that could help your application.

You forgot the bit about having to bite your tongue once in a while gav lol.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

oh come on everyone knows da smurf should have it....age 98 ish...he knows a lot....cause he works a lot....cause he dont sleep a lot....hes very good at forum stuff....cause he be actually still doing windowcleaning stuff...benefit cause he already top dog...hes always checkin the forum...oh we all got the right to vote really and most of us vote da smurf..papa...well put it to da test...let us vote.../emoticons/smile.png

hey if smurf dont want it you gotta be next so tough titty..

and no i certainly dont want it...give it to tuffers...anyone actually want it.?

you only get a company yacht and a berth at monaco.......and free magic sponges for life...

Sorry to disappoint folks but I'm not interested as the pay sucks /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks but I would rather give it to the busty blonde :hehehe:

Smurf would be a great choice...... just provide him with a blonde busty secretary, to mop his his brow and I am sure he will take It.

I have been around for so long that I can remember when dodger first joined. He posted like a lunatic......thats mansfield folk for ya;).

He was always helpful and positive though. Good bloke.

Welcome back Dodger, I wasn't here when you were posting but I read through just about every WCF thread when I joined so it feels like I know you. /emoticons/biggrin.png

All this backslapping is bringing a tear to my *******.

Back