Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

jet washing pvc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lee.h

had a few pvc cleaning jobs lately and its pretty hard graft with wfp or traditional.. iv sort of used both together during my recent cleans.. i have seen some people power washing pvc fascia and guttering etc, has anyone tried this? is it ok in terms of causing damage to prperty etc? does it work ? whats everyones opinion on this method of pvc cleaning

btw my concerns were that it will blast mastic out of joints etc

i jetwash pvc all the time first i apply the chem with an old fibreglass wfp leave for 10 mins and rinse with a telescopic lance if you dont have a telescopic you can remove the brush from wfp and attach with a large jubilee clip and use some duct tape as well this is as good as the telescopic if your washer is powerfull just keep the lance a meter away from the pvc this method i find is twice as fast than wfp and does a great job be carefull with the soffit vents i make a quick pass with the lance to minimise the amount of water getting into the vent

yh powerwashing should be fine but be careful around the soffits in general, there not as strong or as well fixed as the fascia board. you wont blast mastic out with a pressure washer

Latest Posts

Back