Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grease on shop windows

mark macca

Hi today I did a job at a local chicken house (proper dive) I wouldn't eat there anyway quick easy job endid up taken me ages as the grease on the doors and windows was so bad used fairy did the job after 3 goes and a lot of buffing any tips for the next 1 as I've got a few local to me to do in the nxt few days always used fairy but willing to try something different sorry for the long post cheers I advance mark

Thanks will have to give them all a try plenty of greasey chicken shops were I am so will give them all a try been meaning to get ubik for a while

Virosol will do the job if you have some

Ubik is good too

I just add a big splosh in trad bucket with fairy and trad as normal

It will dissolve the grease straight off

i use virosol or ubik2000 just add a good glug in ur bucket, also use squeegee off not fairy as fairy leves the glass sticky ive never found grease a problim with this combo

Thanks for all the input I wfp the outside but I do enjoy trad find it therapeutic just a few little tips is always helpful I mostly wfp now but I have realy enjoyd the last few commercial jobs as had a chance to do a bit of trad work

Back