Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you charge all glass between 2 white doors??

Double unit like that every six months the glass is going to be fithy so I would go in high myself.

They probably would want the fascia, signs and roller doors cleaning every so often aswell not just the glass to keep it looking presentable :rolleyes:

It would take you only 30 mins including the two glass canopies over the doors .:eek:

The last one I cleaned like that was just a single unit which took me over an hour to do properly including the glass canopy as was all in a filthy state. Yes I understand if it was a regular monthly window clean would take less time but it will be a first clean for a start then 6 monthly thereafter.

I'd do all that in 30 minutes easy £40 , can't see them paying anymore

It would take you only 30 mins including the two glass canopies over the doors .:eek:
The last one I cleaned like that was just a single unit which took me over an hour to do properly including the glass canopy as was all in a filthy state. Yes I understand if it was a regular monthly window clean would take less time but it will be a first clean for a start then 6 monthly thereafter.
Well if they wanted the doors cleaning it would be £50, this is a tiny job about the size of 2 houses and very easy ,done so many of these tiny jobs before

You call that a tiny job..... I hate to think what your big jobs look like /emoticons/biggrin.png

You call that a tiny job..... I hate to think what your big jobs look like /emoticons/biggrin.png
I've spent best part of my life abseiling down 250 ft office blocks or handing from huge buildings in cradles so does tend to look tiny for me m8

31 frames of glass on each unit so 62 in total and you would still only charge 40 squid. Thats bonker cheap if you ask me but each to their own I guess.:rolleyes:

Back