Typical

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by spruce, May 4, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. spruce

spruce Grand Master

I had the choice of either last week or this week to have some rust removal repair work done on the sills of my van before MOT next week.

I chose this week as the long term weather forecast said that last week would be good weather wise and this week not good.

I chose the wrong week to not have a van.:(

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

i,ve got contact for my van spruce but they will have to do it when i,m on hols or the dreaded sunday

3. spruce

spruce Grand Master

This is a problem for fleet owners whose vehicles have to have regular roadworthy inspections. Several of the agents offer overnight servicing and repairs. At one time when Reg Vardy was still around (before selling off to Evan Halshaw) their Nissan garage near us (A66 Middlesbrough) used to work a back shift for business owners mainly. Non business vehicles were accepted when they were under subscribed. They also used it as an opportunity to catch up if they got a little behind that day.

Advertisement