Ubik 2000 On Decking.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by HotWash Window Cleaners, May 24, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HotWash Window Cleaners

Just did a decking area yesterday all i used was ubik and a soft gardiner brush. OMG how amazingly easy and what a result. It cleaned it very quickly and easily.

has anybody else used ubik for anything like that?

They had an outside tap but had turned the water off as was an end of tenancy clean so all my van water is pure before it hits the van so no good using that with a pressure washer as it damages the seals so thought give the ubik a try.

Got it wet with a fan jetted brush, sprayed some diluted ubik 2000 onto it left it for 10 minutes then just brushed down the grain and hey presto a very clean decking area without everything else covered in stuff.

I am definately going to be using it again on decking charged £80 for about 3 sq metres took about 35 minutes including setup time and cleaning the windows too which was an extra £10 on top. Happy days. :Image12:

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

sounds good. i'll have to give that a try sometime,.

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Interesting might have to try that one cheers.

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Would love to see some pics.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've found using ubik apart from the usual plastic cleans works great on fithy painted wooden fascia etc too but never tried it on decking.

What mix did you use?

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Water and ubik he already said.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks Sherlock but was interested in the actual dilution rate Hotwash used as was not mention in his post :Image16: :Image13:

8. OoO

OoO Guest

I know mohahaha

9. HotWash Window Cleaners

Probably rough poured guesstimate of maybe 20 to 1.

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I used Ubik yesterday For first time and didn't think it was brilliant.. I had been using virosol before.. Just didn't seem to be the difference I had expected!

And used it 4lt water 1lt ubik

Advertisement