Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik 2000 on Solar panels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To be honest ched, very well. I know it can happen and I’m sure it will soon but I haven’t been canvassing yet and not picked up work, I usually pick up between 2 and 6 regular jobs on every outing. All within a mile of my home address so very close. My game plan is to knock on every single door in my town first before moving onto other towns that are very close. It’s definitely working to build my round. I have also found that I speak to people on the door who at the time don’t agree to a window clean but they end up calling me for a quote too. I love it to be honest.
I haven’t done any leaflet drops just knocking doors and that’s it. It seems to yield results.
Have you been canvassing mate?
That's good going, well done. I did a very small amount of canvassing but due to Covid I didn't continue. I will start leafletting again once weather warms up a bit although I do keep thinking of doing some door knocking... I probably should but Covid is creeping up again.

Back